Communication with your pilot and each other is easy using our noise canceling Bose headsets. You can enjoy the pilot's expertly crafted narration and artfully selected music, ask questions, share stories and have an unparalleled emotionally charged and rewarding visual experience of what many describe as one of the most beautiful places in the world. This tour can be booked either as an AirVan Grand Deluxe Tour or as an AirVan Private Charter, which is better for larger groups.
Total passenger weight must be under 1,100 pounds and the max passenger weight per person is 310 pounds.
What you'll see:
- Kipu Kai
- Jurassic Park falls
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Wai'ale'ale crater
- Hanalei Bay
- Hanalei Valley waterfalls
- Winter whale watching
At approximately 65 minutes, this is the ultimate air tour of the Garden Isle.Tour Route:
- Starting in Lihue, you will first see Kipu Kai, the beach made famous by Harrison Ford's 6 Days and 7 Nights.
- Travel on to see the famous Jurassic Park waterfall in the beautiful Hanapepe Valley (weather permitting).
- Soar over the vast Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" as well as the famous Na Pali Coastline.
- Finish off with the lovely Hanalei Bay before heading back to the Lihue Airport.
- The additional time also allows us to show you the numerous waterfalls of the Hanalei Valley as well as the crater below Kauai's Mt. Waiale'ale.
- In winter months, whale watching may be feasible.
Our tours can also feature customizable routes, with an expert agricultural narrative (exclusively offered by Wings Over Kauai), and a complimentary Kauaian gift.